Who will benefit from attending:
This workshop is ideal for those wanting an entry level introduction to sales and selling.
It is ideal for those new to a selling role and lacking confidence either as a sales representative or as a retail assistant.
Delegates will learn:
- A logical, practical and persuasive selling conversation sequence that can be used both in face to face meetings and over the telephone. It also provides a persuasive framework for sales letters and proposals should you need to follow up the meeting in writing.
- How to ‘softly’ close the sale
- How to overcome ‘price objections’ or other customer concerns quickly and easily.
- Effective use of customer knowledge
- Setting the right objective
- Creating the conditions to buy
- Questioning and listening
- Successfully using features,advantages and benefits
- Practicing the appropriate selling sequence
- Every delegate receives a FREE copy of the book ’30 Day Sales Challenge’ to take away with them.
See what people have said about this workshop:
£247 per person (plus VAT)
For the latest dates please contact Gary on 01476 516282 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
The workshops are held either in-company or on an ‘open course’ basis (usually in Lincolnshire or Nottinghamshire).
If this workshop fails to deliver real business building ideas that you can use immediately and you feel that you’ve had poor value from the session you will receive a full 100% refund… guaranteed.