TONY BROOKS (BSc., MScPsych) – SPECIALISES IN LEADERSHIP
Tony is a highly experienced leadership expert and I’m delighted to have him on board as a crew member.
Tony’s main areas of focus are to help leaders:
- Become more resilient, confident and lead themselves well.
- Improve the way leaders see their people and empower them to create high performing teams.
- Take their people on a journey to achieve the big goals necessary for future growth.
Tony’s credentials include:
- Leadership Experience – Tony has over 20 years’ experience as a leader.
- Track Record – He has worked with 1000s of leaders and teams, with a proven track record of delivering significant profitable growth and positive company cultures.
- Qualified Psychologist – He holds an MSc in Psychology (and a BSc in Maths).
- Qualifications – Tony is an accredited member of the International Institute of Coaching & Mentoring, Positive Psychology Association, Professional Speakers Association, Institute of Directors and was a finalist as Entrepreneur of the year in the Midlands Business Awards.
Outside work Tony is a huge music fan and is also the lead singer of rock covers band The Underdogs.
His claim to fame is to have lectured for the Open University in Psychology.